Elder Petersen has been called to serve in the México Tuxtla Gutiérrez Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He entered the Mission Training Center in Provo, Utah on July 5,2012.

Monday, October 7, 2013

Shweet Semana(: OCTOBER 7, 2013



 





MMMMyello.. This letter best be finding you all happier than grandpa Joe just gettin way too weird cause he knows he has a golden ticket, and his sorry behind is gonna get dragged to the chocolate factory..You all better be happy and smilin! This week went by faster than I have seen in awhile to be honest.. This past week was a good one also, I know that this week is gonna cruise by to. It's the last week of the transfer so it's pretty possible that Elder Petersen is gonna be receiving a transfer, we will have to see what the Lord has in store!

Well this week was a good one, mostly because it was Conference weekend!(: I was able to watch pretty much all of the sessions and felt the spirit for sure. I felt that the trend was definitely about enduring till the end, and about how we can repent, we just need to understand the love of our Savior and His Atonement. I feel like I am closer to him than I have ever been, for sure gonna miss this aspect of the mission.. But I know that God the Father and his Son Jesus Christ love us, and will always love us, there is nothing we can do that will ever stop that eternal love.  I am loving the mission because I am helping his children and I am lovin it.. It's gonna be gone before I know it.. I really like a bunch of talks Elder Christofferson talked about moms and I also like Elder Holland's talk. "Believe in Miracles, Be Patient, don't run faster than you have strength." I also like when Thomas S. Monson told us that, "Our most significant opportunities will be found in times of greatest difficulty." Conference was sweet, and it was beautiful seeing the temple and a lil bit of UTAH(: I feel so very blessed to live where I do.. Wow. We are working hard, planning on having a baptism this Sunday to! So we will see how it all plays out. I am just enjoying this change that is occurring inside me and I am glad I am a disciple of Jesus Christ.. Thanks for all of your examples you are to me.. 
Well, just know all of you that I love you, and miss you more than you know! I know you all feel the same but times jetting on by! (: I can't believe it. I sure am proud of you all! And about all that your accomplishing! I am so grateful for all of you and all that you give me, I can feel of your love and prayers.. Hopefully you all have an awesome week.. Utes are bout to upset the Cardinal of Stanford this Saturday.. (: calling it.. Pirates and Braves are gonna advance.. Steelers are gonna win a game this year(: haha Love you all!  

--
Elder Jaden M. Petersen 
Misión México Tuxtla Gutierrez
July 2012-2014
"Fight The Good Fight" 

No comments:

Post a Comment