Elder Petersen has been called to serve in the México Tuxtla Gutiérrez Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He entered the Mission Training Center in Provo, Utah on July 5,2012.

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

YOU CAN BE ANYTHING YOU WANT.. (: MAY 27,2013

Let it Rain(:
 
 
 
Well hello there My Loving Family and Friends(: Another quick week has passed.. Pretty crazy how fast the time passes us by. I hope this letter finds you all well and livin the life the way it should be lived(: I can't wait to be with you again, it will be soon! This week here in Tonalà has been a cloudy humid rainy deal.  I straight up poured yesterday and it's been on and off rainin today. I jsut makes everything way humid but hey just gotta smile and enjoy it while I have it haaha.. I dont know if I have respect or what for the people that call this place home, pretty different the weather that's for sure.. But it's been nice to not have the beamin sun for a change.. This week to I got my package mom! Thanks so very much for all that you do for me.. It sure made my week everything is awesome!! I about cried when I saw the fruit by the foot.. There gone. Thanks to everyone that helped put that together and get it shipped to ol Chiapas.. (:
 
Well this week was a good one! I think this week I have been the most tired I have ever been on my mish.. We've been workin so hard to find the people that are ready to receive this message. I need my ZZZZZ's right now.. But I know that I will be alright(: I am so grateful for this mission and this time in my life I have to learn and grow the the gospel, I have learned so much about myself and I know that no matter what we do, we need to always go through the lord first. Prayer has always been a huge part of my life.. I know that if we always Trust in the lord he will help us climb the mountains or do the little things.. I am so grateful to be able to feel of his love and his guiadance at this point in my life.. I know I still have one year left but I feel I have changed and have been very humbled. In whatever it is we do we needa trust in the lord.. I have so much trust in him and I know that he has that same trust in me, I will continue to do this work until my legs go out, and after that happens I will crawl haha.. I am so grateful for this privilege to be here.. I have been reading in Mormon and Moroni the last chapters in The Book Of Mormon. It talks about how much of studs the were.. Honestly if you get time you should read Mormon. Moroni is one of my hero's. It talks about when he witnessed his people become extinct and destroyed along with his father Mormon. But he kept writing and he knew the Lord entrusted in him this work.. His words are full of emotion.. I know that there aren't to many Moroni's but his example is something that we can all follow.. He always prayed to the lord and always put his turst in the lord. I am so grateful for all of you and for all that you do for me.. I know I can count on all of you(: Well there is my spiritual ramble for you all..(:
 
Well looks like we sure do have a new addition to the Petersen Family.. That's a sharp lookin truck, I dig it to be honest.. Looks perfect, has room and everything.. I sure miss drivin haha.. I wanna look for somethin like that, when my time comes to get on back. Ridge keep peelin out in the freakin Laser.. And watch out for the seat belts (: Well I can't wait to hear from you I hope you all have an excellent week.. The next time we talk we gonna be in JUNE!! Halfaway through 2013(: Well.. I love you, and I am prayin for you daily.. KNow that I am with you in all that you do. Be safe and Be Happy.. YOU CAN BE ANYTHING THAT YOU WANT.
CON MUCHO AMOR
CON TODO MÌ CORAZON

Love, Elder Jade M. Petersen

No comments:

Post a Comment