Elder Petersen has been called to serve in the México Tuxtla Gutiérrez Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He entered the Mission Training Center in Provo, Utah on July 5,2012.

Friday, May 17, 2013

Hola. (: 5.13.2013‏





 




Hey there(: I just wanna start off sayin it was straight excecllent getting to hear and see you guys.. Hahah I got emotional at the end but hey you guys didn't see me cry so it's all good.. Your the reason for the teardrops on my.. ukulele.. But there tears of pure joy!!!(: I am so blessed beyond measure to have the family that I have. Thanks so much for all you do for ol me. Mom I love you so much and hope you had an awesome day yesterday.

Well today was a good day.. Still is so far we still have some stuff planned and a few lections and people to teach ahah so we will see how my 20th b day turns out for sure. I could do without this humid hel... heat... but I am gonna remember this birthday forever! It rained last night around 9 pretty dang hard haha and now we have agua again in the house! We can have showers yay!!! Hahah, it was a sweet birthday blessing.. 

Well we talked alot yesterday so I just want you all to know how much I love you, your prayers and thoughts I can feel. I am seeing blessings in my life and I still have one more year to complete with the work of the lord. I know he loves us.. Hope you all have an excellent week.. Ha can't beleive we are halfway done with may.. School is gonna be out and then summer(: It is gonna straight fly.. Just enjoy it!! I love you all, and I know that Heavenly Father does to(: Well I wil be talkin to you soon(: Hope you guys have an awesome week and are happy.. Work Hard Play Hard(:

The Pics I am at Puerto Arista it's part of our area and we have people to teach there.. (: It's hot.
GO BRAVES AND PIRATES(: (I miss baseball)
LES AMO y LES EXTRAÑO 
CON TODO MI CORAZON
PELEA LA BUENA BATALLA
Love Elder Jade Petersen 

No comments:

Post a Comment