Elder Petersen has been called to serve in the México Tuxtla Gutiérrez Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He entered the Mission Training Center in Provo, Utah on July 5,2012.

Monday, May 20, 2013

May 20, 2013 (:

Well another week has come and gone just like that.. They all fly.. And that makes me happy(:
This week was awesome here in CHIAPAS! It's been hotter than Selena Gomez on a friday night.. Jk I don't even remember if she's hot. But it has been mighty hot here. But hey whatever.. I am happier than Kort Petersen on a summer night.. Happier than Ridge Petersen gettin 245 likes on his FB pic.. So all is well..
My B Day was alright.. It was just another day honestly.. It came and went but now I am tellin everyone that asks that I have 20 years(: Ha it's a weird habit I gotta get used to.. BUt yep one more year and I can drink apple juice. (Sparkled) 

How has life been up there in the USA(: Utah to be exact the best state of all that i miss so doggone much.. I hope this letter finds you all happy and healthy and oin work and takin names. I am so proud and blessed that I have each of you in my life. You are all examples to me in everything I do. School is windin down for my bro's and another Summer season is rollin in hot.. It is weird not bein there. But the next summer I will be flyin in hopefully before the 4th of JULY(: So it will be a good one.. Na but have fun this summer and be smart and safe(: I am with you in all that you do(: ... Stay away from the girls they carry cooties and you can die if you catch it.. It's bad. Well get weird and keep my dirt bike runnin.. I can't wait to go ridin with all of you when I get back! (: 

Well I am learnin so much here and I can't wait to share all the amazing. crazy. experiences with you when I get back.. Just know that I am always thinknin about you guys.. I'm with you errywhere ya go.. We are being blessed so much. Fight the good fight and keep the Faith(: Well I will be talkin to ya soon.. Ridge write me when you can and you to Kort I know you to will be sittin at home bores at least one time this summer write me soon I have questions that need answers homies--- 
I love you all and your always in my prayers,, Times flyin.. Be happy and remember.. WORK HARD PLAY HARD(: 
Have an excellent week..
LOVE ELDER JADE M. PETERSEN
CON TODO MÌ CORAZON
1. new soccer jersey.. (: bday money gift and only 150 pesos that's like 15 bucks(:  my favorite team here in Mèxico AMERICA!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment