Elder Petersen has been called to serve in the México Tuxtla Gutiérrez Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He entered the Mission Training Center in Provo, Utah on July 5,2012.

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Keeping it Real at the MTC....:-)



Mis Padres, Mis Hermanos!

Her Everyone!

Another Week down here in the MTC.... YaY!!  I wanna get to Mexico so Badly!  I am grateful for this place for now though!  The Language is coming along Great.... I Guess!  Wish they would just ship me to Mexico!  But I'm learnin a lot so its all good!

Mi Companiero is a crazy fellar, but it's all good!  I've made plenty of new friends, and two or three best friends!  So I Am Greatful For All of This!

Well, How's everything comin along in Life?  Probably same ol stuff!  Hopefully you guys are being blessed beyond belief!  I'm praying day & night and a lot in between!!!  I miss ya'll!!

Elder Petersen posing in front of the Provo Temple
"Moroni 8:3"  READ IT!!

Love, Elder Petersen


P,S,  I love packages! (Cheez its, maybe a tie?, hair gel!)  JK................ I don't want to be spoiled ;-)
Elder Jones and Petersen with their Sweet pictures :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment