Elder Petersen has been called to serve in the México Tuxtla Gutiérrez Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He entered the Mission Training Center in Provo, Utah on July 5,2012.

Monday, June 2, 2014

June (;‏

 My Dear Family and Friends(: 

Hopefully this letter finds you all happy and loving life as it comes.. I sure do miss you all and love you and more than anything cannot wait to be seeing you.. It will sure be one amazing day to be reunited.. I am counting down the days until I can see you all.. And I know that you are all doing the same.. 

It was really crazy yesterday during testimony meeting when I was giving my testimony I realized it was my last fast testimony in the mission.. Haha as I stood up in front of everyone my flippin emotions got the best of me, and I was teary eyed the whole time.. I didn't cry! It was a really cool day and I am glad to be where I am at.. Everyone has been asking me if I am sad about going home and I kinda laugh like they are crazy haha.. I just tell them that my time has come to finish this mission, and start a new one haah.. I am beyond stoked to be with you all once again.. I tell everyone that I am excited to kiss girls again and they laugh, but I am serious.. (: But well all goes well here and I am just loving every single minute that goes by. YOKO. Hahah.. 

Ah man.. This week.. Hahah we went and did cement work at 7 in the morning until like 12 haha I know that's nothing dad, but good grief that work kicks your butt.. but it turned out way good.. And I was laughing at my comp cause I am pretty sure it was the first blister he had in his life haha he was telling everyone he couldn't shake their hands cause he was hurt ha was laughing so hard.. But yeah it was an awesome week FULL of service I loved it.. 

Well I am doing fine.. And all goes well.. Ha aha... Just cant wait to see you all.. 

Have a good week and I will be talkin to you soon! 

Gettin weird with the quotes of the week.. 


Willy Wonka: "'Round the world and home again, that's the sailor's way."


I LOVE YOU ALL... 
--
Elder Jaden Mark Petersen 

No comments:

Post a Comment